The city of Atlanta is known for its delicious dishes, but not everyone knows that it has some famous and “must eat” restaurants as well. Book cheap flight tickets to Atlanta way in advance for saving yourself from expensive air tickets. There are a lot of eateries in Atlanta that offer mouth watering food with their authentic cuisines. People who live for food or in better words, people who are foodie can find the food heaven right here in the streets of Atlanta.
Here are some of the must go eateries of Atlanta:
- Location: 3130 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305-2508
- Timings: Monday-Friday: 11:30 AM-2:30 PM and 5:30 PM-10:00 PM, Saturday-Sunday: 5:30 pm -10:00 pm
- Menu: This restaurant is famous for itsopen-faced steak sandwich served with fries andmushrooms, bones burger served with delicious buttermilk onion rings, scotch smoked salmon presented withcapers, onions and dill cream, foie gras on brioche accompanied with brie and mango-vanilla sauce, etc.
- Specialty: Bone’s is a classic “Buckhead” restaurant in Atlanta since 1979 and is famous for its legendary steak and seafood.
· Chops Lobster Bar
- Location:70 West Paces Ferry Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
- Timings: 11:30 am to 2:30 pm and 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm
- Menu: The main attractions here is the duck trap smoked salmon platter, thaichili calamari, jumbo lump crab cocktail, south African cold water lobster tail (which is about ¼ lb thinly crisped, flash fried, and served with honey mustard and drawn butter), etc.
- Specialty: Chops Lobster Bar is popular for its USDA prime aged beef and great seafood.
· Mary Mac’s Tea Room
- Location:224 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
- Timings: monday-sunday: 11:00 am-9:00 pm
- Menu: The best food items you will be find here aremint julep which has Kentucky bourbon, fresh mint, simple syrup &ice, hurricane which is a redolent of the French quarter three rums along with a splash of fruit punch, the white Russian comprising of vodka, milk and Kahlua, sycamore lane that has cabernet sauvignon, chardonnay, merlot, white zinfandel and pinot grigio, etc.
- Specialty: Mary Mac’s Tea Room is one of the oldest restaurants in Atlanta is known for its fried chicken, delicious peach cobbler and tomato pie
Book cheap flight tickets to Atlanta a few months in advance and you can enjoy a vacation of your life that will save you some money on travelling and at the same time will let you to explore the city to find some amazing restaurants. Cheap flights to Atlanta are also be available on the airline’s websites embellished with some special deals and discount offers.