Tampa is a very vibrant city. Although you won’t call it fast paced, but it’s not slow-paced either. It provides you the right mix of laid back vacations and nightlife that rivals any metropolis on the planet. The city is a big cosmopolitan and the multi ethnic communities you can spot here keep you reminding of it.
The time spent here with your family in Tampa is surely going to be memorable for everyone. This place has many things to offer for all age groups alike and is a perfect family vacation destination.So if you are thinking vacation; you should get some cheap flight tickets to Tampa by contacting your local tour operator. Here is a list of what you can do in Tampa.
- Busch gardens. This is a perfect spot for spending a beautiful day with your family. The area of this place spans across 297 acres and is going to keep you all engaged all day long. It has an amusement park with exciting rides, a zoo with animals from all round the world, live shows with performances ranging from comedy to dancing, great shopping experience and restaurants to keep you and your family topped up with energy for the exciting day.
- Tampa aquarium. This place is a perfect family getaway as you can easily spend the whole day here by visiting the aquarium with more than twenty thousand plants and animals and taking a dolphin tour that starts and ends at the aquarium itself. The aquarium itself takes more than three hours to be explored and then the dolphin tours is like another 1½-hour indulgence. The kids are especially going to enjoy this place as it has a water park with slides and outdoor water games for them as well.
- Boat tour. Vacationing in Tampa has to include boat tours with the family. The place has many options to choose from and range from a small town to more than half a day of exploring the Tampa Bay with activities such as dolphin and sea turtle spotting. Even sunset tours are available here which give you a unique experience in the ocean waters.
- Ybor city. Although this is a place with the most colorful nightlife, you can have a good time here with you family too. This place has some of the best and upscale bars and restaurants in town and will guarantee you and your family a meal to remember and go back for more. There are joints like wine bars and craft beer bars that offer unique tastes and sensory experiences.
- Tampa is full of museums with a wide variety. There is Florida Museum Of Photographic Arts, Glazer Children’s Museum with educational exhibits that will keep children engaged for a long time, Tampa Bay History Museum and a few more. You can easily spend a day or two visiting all these museums with your family and enjoy educating yourself and your family with the wonderful exhibits that are on display.
- What kind of a vacation can conclude without a beach day? Just a small drive from downtown Tampa, there are a dozen beaches waiting for you. Many of these beaches are family friendly and have all the modern amenities to keep you and your family engaged for a whole day. There are restaurants and bars along with shops here to keep you satisfied while the clear ocean waters are serene.
There are many more such activities available in Tampa,Florida. This season buy cheap flights to Tampa by booking early. If you buy the tickets as soon as the booking window for those tickets open, you can actually book cheap flight tickets to Tampawithout any trouble at all.